Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sandy + Bryant : Engaged!

Sandy and Byrant have their wedding planned for the end of August here in Fargo. They are such a classy couple. I loved everything about their engagement session.. from their outfits to the weather to the location.
The skies turned dark and started to sprinkle.. I thought we were going to have to shorten their engagement session, but then the skies cleared and the sun peeked out. Couldn't have been any more perfect as a rainbow formed at that minute. I think I told Sandy that it was fate.. you are his pot of gold, his lucky charm... and now we even have proof of it :)

I have quite a long list of favorites, enjoy!



































1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. You two are so cute together. I believe Bryant is Sandy's Pot of Gold!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive