Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Murch Family

Lillian is now a 1 year old! And what a cute 1 year old she is. The first girl in the family and she is spoiled with adorable clothes and so much love from her two older brothers. They were pretty big helpers in keeping her attention during her photos. They blew bubbles, sang, danced and I think said her name about 200 times ;) This session wasn't just about Lillian, though. Her two older brothers needed to have their pictures taken, too. And, we couldn't forget about mom and dad. If only I could tell the backstory on what goes on behind the scenes.. I think every parent knows what I'm talking about when it comes time to take their pictures. :)

Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive