Thursday, December 4, 2014

∞Krista∞ Bump!

This mama is only one night away from meeting her precious baby girl. I received an email after their session saying that the little angel will be delivered a little early, hoping nothing is too serious, but the doctors just want to make sure. It sounds like her delivery is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Her original due date was to be Christmas Day.

Her and her fiance met me in the studio, and I couldn't help but notice her ring... it was shining bright in my view finder, so I mentioned how gorgeous it is. She said she just got it :) So much excitement in just a few short days.

They brought the most adorable little crown, which  will be used for her newborn photos :) Be on the lookout for newborn photos soon! Here are a few of my favorites, enjoy!



















Fargo Pregnancy Photographer, Fargo Maternity Photographer, Fargo Natural Light Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive