Wednesday, December 24, 2014

∞Baby Sydney∞

Princess Sydney has arrived! She is just a peanut at 5lb 15oz. I went to their home for her newborn photos and couldn't help but take a couple of her nursery. I noticed a book... which I had to take a photo of.. you'll see below. It made me giggle a little. Her mom had the cutest tutus and head bands for her to wear... of course they were just a little big on her because she was so little, but she sure looks adorable. Here are a few of my favorites, have a Merry Christmas and enjoy!






I love baby yawns... 













here is the book... "Sorry I peed on you".  HA!!









Fargo Newborn Photography, Newborn Photographer, Fargo-Moorhead Newborn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive