Friday, September 5, 2014

∞Tiffany & Justin∞ Fargo Engagement Photographer

Tiffany and Justin are engaged! They have a winter wedding planned, right after new year... one "big" party to bring in the new year, as Tiffany calls it. I'm am EXTREMELY excited for their wedding... I won't give the secret away, but there is one decision they have made about their reception that I'm super pumped about. But, you'll just have to wait and see :)

For their engagement session, we had to reschedule 3 times due to rain, blah! But, in the end, I am in love with their photos. The rain stayed away, the sun ended up peeking out under the clouds... it truly was a perfect evening. Justin had his truck with and was thinking ahead as to some hay bale photos that Tiffany had envisioned for their engagements. Thank goodness he was thinking ahead as I ended up standing in the bed of the truck...little ol' short me would't have been able to stand on my tipee-toes high enough to get the photos I wanted.

I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites, so this is a super long post.. I apologize ahead of time, enjoy!













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive