Saturday, September 6, 2014

∞New Logo∞

I am excited to show you my new logo. I designed it with my baby girls in mind, a circle for each girl. I used the colors of their nursery, grey and coral. Their life was so chaotic, busy, and very intense since the day they were born up until they came home from the NICU, so I wanted something simple. Lets take it day by day, slow things down, enjoy every moment and simplify  life. No more monitors constantly going off, no more nurses doing their eval's every 4 hours, no more doctors dictating when they can be held, how much they can eat, when they can eat.... they are finally babies and can be treated and act like normal babies. I'm loving every second and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Mindy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive