Monday, April 13, 2015

∞ Davies Prom∞

This year I had the pleasure of meeting the most wonderful prom group. Haley's mom had asked if I would be willing to take photos for her prom group, which I eagerly accepted. This group was quite hilarious! The collage photo was one of the girl's idea as the center gentleman has a funny face that is the center of the groups jokes. So of course it was fitting for all of them to mimic his face.

The dresses.... can I say WOWZA?! I don't remember any of the dresses at my prom being as classy and unique as they are now.

I tried to pick a few of my favorites from each person and the group, enjoy!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive