Monday, January 19, 2015

∞Justin + Tiffany∞ Married!

Justin and Tiffany had a glitz and glamorous wedding day, from her gorgeous dress to the table linens at their reception. And there certainly wasn't a short of sparkling smiles from the wonderful bridal party, family and friends. (i even caught her dad on camera, smiling! ah!! I think he came around to the idea of being photographed by the end of the day)

Do you remember how I said I couldn't wait for the one thing Tiffany told me to expect at the reception?? Well I was excited to see it, SEQUINED tablecloths on the head table and dessert centerpiece!! They fit right in with the black and white theme.

I have a few favorites, so please enjoy!















She had her very own flower girl book.











































They had their "ring pops" to walk down with.





































































Fargo Wedding Photographer, Mahnomen Wedding Photographer, 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive