Thursday, October 23, 2014

∞Kira + Joe∞

Kira and Joe are just one of "those" couples... you know, the ones that you immediately know are truly in love and so very happy. They have their perfect wedding day planned for this coming May, so we took advantage of one last warm fall day (windy, but warm) for their engagement photos. After their engagement session I was teasing Joe about how comfortable he was in front of the camera, Kira giggled a little and said they did a practice run this summer at the lake. :)

Kira used to work at a bridal dress store, so you know her dress will be "the" {perfect} dress for her. I was able to sneak a peek at the dress on her phone, I think my exact words were "holy.... wow...", it will definitely stun everyone. I'm excited to see Joe's reaction! :)

Here are a few of my favorites from their engagement session, enjoy!














I couldn't decide if I liked the black and white or color better........ hmmm...















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive