Thursday, September 26, 2013

{Nordick Family}: Fargo Lifestyle Photographer

This little family met up with me this past weekend for their annual fall photo session. What a treat it was to see them! I have quite a few favorites as these 3 boys were busy, busy, busy... not to mention quite the riot. Here are a few of my fav's, enjoy!!


I love this first one... little Kye had to get a kiss in before we started.. :) 







so... for this one I told the boys that I have a bug in my camera... as soon as I said it- Kallen was a little grossed out as you can see, but the other two were all about seeing the bug! LOL 














these guys crack me up..... haha!!!!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive