Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just had to share...

This is actually pretty amazing. I looked at the b/w, then the color and back to b/w. I felt very different about the b/w when I went back to them. When I first looked, I was trying to get a sense of what the day or conversation around the photo was like. It made me truly think about the emotion and the photo as a whole. Then when I saw it in color, it completely changed my thoughts, like they are just enjoying another day as we would at our jobs, daily life, vacation, etc (although times have changed a bit). Going back to the b/w after seeing it in color was hard for me. It took away all those thoughts of what it was like... The mystery if you will. I almost wish I hadn't seen the color, but am glad to have as well. What do you think?

http://t.now.msn.com/colorized-history-artists-update-black-and-white-images



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive