Wednesday, July 10, 2013

{John and Kara: Married!}: Wisconsin Wedding Photographer

I had the pleasure of joining Kara and John on their wedding day, back in my home-stomping grounds, in Wisconsin. There was just something about being in a small town again.  I've known Kara for quite a few years as her sister and I are good friends. I couldn't have been more happy to hear that they were engaged and asked me to be their photographer. Their day was filled with (those of you who know the Brandau family, know just how large their family and extended family is) so many of their friends and family. They have such a close nit family with lots of love and support.   I've posted a few of my favorites, enjoy!


There is just something about old churches... the nostalgia it brings back from my childhood. It just so happened, the priest for their wedding actually was the priest when I was little in my hometown. 










We caught the flower girls trying to sneak a peek out of the windows at the church.. :)























John's dad made them a couple wedding gifts for their future children... a sleigh for the winter and a wagon for the summer. His craftsmanship is absolutely amazing.


Kara had made a comment that there are LOTS of grandkids and great grandkids in the family. 





1 comment:

  1. Love spells to attract someone, stop a divorce, prevent a break up and get your ex back
    contact Dr . Obodo via
    Email: templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk
    phone / whatsapp: +234 8155425481

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive