Monday, February 18, 2013

{Drake is 6 months old!}: Fargo Lifestyle Photographer

... I .. AM... IN... LOVE... seriously.. I am so in love with Drake and have been since the day he was born. I can't believe he is already 6 months old. Seems like it was just yesterday we were visiting him in the hospital when he was born. It kinda makes me worry that when we have children, 6 months will feel like 6 days. LOL

Drake is THE BEST baby ever... ever! I have never seen him cry or get cranky. He is so easy to please and is content just sitting there. And he has the most adorable little smile, and has discovered his tongue and toes :)  I have too many favorites, so I apologize ahead of time for the ridiculously long post. Enjoy!!!











 Love this little "GQ" look...










This one makes me do a whole belly laugh every time I see it... oh my goodness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive