Wednesday, June 27, 2012

{Mark and Abby} Engaged!: Fargo Engagement Photographer

This past weekend I met up with Mark and Abby for their engagement session in Fargo. What can I say...?! they are such an adorable and fun couple that are SO IN LOVE! :) These two are completely laid-back. They wanted country photos that match their very easygoing personalities, so we went to a place where Abby spent a LOT of time growing up near her childhood friends home. 

I am sooooo looking forward to their wedding next summer! Enjoy!




Can you say gorgeous ring?!?! wowza! 







They brought a helper for a couple photos, what a sweetheart he is!



This is one of my favs... it is just so them... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive