Friday, May 4, 2012

Elevate Rock Concert

My other soon-to-be step-daughter takes guitar lessons at the Elevate Rock School here in Fargo, and they put on a concert at the Venue last weekend. It was AMAZING! Each Elevate student is in a "band" and they perform 1-2 songs. Each band has a singer, guitar, bass, drums and keyboard players. It is such a great and unique experience that most kids do not get to take part in. I almost wish I was young again and could play in a band like they did... LOL. It was like you were at a real concert with all the lights and a screaming audience!  It was crazy to see the talent of these young kids that we have in Fargo. If you have children, I definitely recommend the Elevate Rock School if they are interested in any type of music!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive