Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Mini Sessions #1

I know I've said in the past that studio photography is not for me, but to be honest, I've never attempted it or have been in a studio setting. So I decided that I would see what its all about. I am very fortunate to have a home that faces the north and south with LOTS of big windows for natural light, so the flash/bounce light was very minimal. And.. since its getting colder each day, and I prefer not to be a popsicle, nor do I like to have my clients shivering while trying to put on a smile, I decided to offer indoor mini sessions just in time for the Holidays. These are a few of my favorites from the day.. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive