Monday, November 28, 2011

Krystal... maternity

i was absolutely bummed when mine and krystal's schedules didn't match up for one of her weekly photo ops for her pregnancy album. Jesse and I had our engagement session lined up with Krystal during our trip to WI for Thanksgiving... I was ECSTATIC when Krystal asked if I could snap a few photos of her!! :) Me? Photographing Krystal Muellenberg?! ummm.. YES PLEASE!! Especially when I thought my chance had passed. We had talked about what hasn't been done yet when there have been so many photographers using their creativeness ..(not much..) She had some inspiration for some silhouettes, so we went to town... well,  more like on the outskirts of town :)

Krystal- THANK YOU so very much for giving me the opportunity to document this very special time in your life! I cant wait to meet him or her!! And for you to photograph us some more at our wedding!








1 comment:

  1. I totally missed that you blogged this!!!! I love them!!! So much! Thank you so so sooooo much for taking some of me!!! I can't wait until your wedding. I loved photographing you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive