Monday, October 10, 2011

The Mapes Boys! ...oh boy!

Oh boy did I have fun with these two.. who wouldn't?!?! They are cute and adorable and goofy all rolled into two little bunches of boy!

I mean seriously.. who couldn't love these two!


 He mimicked my every move for about 2 minutes.. if i crouched down to be by him, he crouched down with me.. if i stood up, he popped right up. It made me giggle a little with him.


 LOVE their shoes!!!! Ah!


 Curious little minds..
 i think this is one of my favs.. :D

 they even played peek-a-boo with me!
 gotta love his tie peeking out with him..

 again.. curious minds, although he did say there were some cars in there!





 Pound it! Blow it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive