Saturday, June 28, 2014

{Parker Family}: Fargo Lifestyle Photographer

I had met Mariko and Dan last summer when I did a stylized wedding session with them in the cities. Little did I know, Mariko would contact me months later and ask if I would like to take photos of their family (this) summer. Of course, I was so happy that she thought to ask me, of all the photographers out there... Once we established a time and day, we kept in touch and she has been following the progress of our baby girls. So the weekend came for the photos. It was a beautiful June morning and the kiddos were all excited to have their picture taken--- then the adults were trying to get them to look one way or another, the monkey dance was my favorite-- there were a couple confused looks and giggles  :) but, I feel everyone enjoyed their time with me, as did I enjoy my time with them. Here are a few of my favorites of the whole gang, enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive