Wednesday, June 25, 2014

{Bethany: Maternity}: Fargo Pregnancy Photographer

This lovely momma couldn't be more deserving of pregnancy. After many long, emotional-rollercoster years of trying to conceive, they decided to adopt.... they loved their little man so much and wanted to expand their family, so they adopted another little boy. Then, unexplainably, they fell pregnant about 8 months ago!!!! Needless to say, they are ecstatic and absolutely humbled to be pregnant.  After wanting a pregnancy, for so many years, Bethany said she doesn't have those "I'm ready to go any day" feelings. I can't say I blame her one bit. Be on the lookout for some baby photos in the near future! Here are a couple of my favorites from the maternity session, enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive