Sunday, February 26, 2012

{Ryan, Amanda and Will} Family Session: Fargo Family Photographer

One of the sweetest girl friends I have asked me to take some photos of her and her two favorite men. Of course, I couldn't resist. Will is seriously one of the most adorable little boys I know. He is such a happy baby! Here are a few of my favorites. {enjoy}



 saying "hello" to the world :)


giving mom and dad lovin's back... it was so cute! 


he had fun with the sign, until it fell apart. His expression was absolutely priceless. We even got a good laugh out of it. 


I LOVE his face in the next one. Such a curious little mind- everything has to go in the mouth. But then, his face. LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive