Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FM Radiothon for Sanfords Childrens Hospital


The Fargo-Moorhead radio-thon has me feeling very emotional and my heart goes out to the families that are going thru one of the hardest times in their lives.... It has me thinking, "what more can I do?"...

I am offering my photography, at no cost, to 15 families. My time and my efforts to capture a child's strength and emotion.

I am giving each family one hour to capture your child and your family. You will receive a disc of all images taken.

You can use the photo session on a day when their strength is up. Or, to celebrate the good news of remission. Or, to capture the first day at home Or, just to capture a moment in time. I will come to you, or we can meet somewhere.

Please contact me at Mindyphotography@live.com or at 701-369-0980.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive