Saturday, October 8, 2016

Billy + Jessica Wedding

Jessica & Billy had nothing but amazing things to say about The Barn at Five Lakes as that is where they fell in love with and dreamed about having their wedding there. I was not disappointed in the least.. I was in love from the very first turn on the road. The details were endless and the views were picturesque. They were worried about the clouds, but right before their first look, the skies parted and the sun came shining down. A perfect day! In most wedding's I've photographed, the Bride has been the more emotional of the two. Complete opposite for their wedding day.. Billy had a couple moments where emotions got the best of him. I supposed after being together for 11 years, then seeing your bride for the first time, and her first step down the isle to become a Mrs., I would too :)
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive