Sunday, May 31, 2015

∞ The Johnson's ∞ Newborn

I have a special place in my heart for this family of, now, 3. Courtney and Stephan asked me to photograph their wedding 2 years ago, and now have had me take newborn photos for their first born.  Courtney and Stephan have moved to Grand Forks, and were willing to travel down to Fargo for me to take their photos. All of these combined is one of the biggest compliments I could have ever received. I am so blessed. Here are a few of my favorites of their little peanut, enjoy!









She had to peek out to see what we were doing. :) ...... that smile.    Melts my heart.











Courtney was teasing Stephan saying that she already isn't a Sioux fan. Ha.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive