Monday, March 9, 2015

∞ Lindsey + Matt ∞ Engaged!

I met Lindsey when she was a bridesmaid in Abby and Mark's wedding a little over a year ago. She loved their photos so much, that she and Matt chose me to photograph their upcoming wedding in August. I'm so excited for it!!!!

Lindsey and Matt wanted winter engagement photos, in the snow. What are the odds we chose last weekend to meet up, then I leave town for a couple days.... come back and the snow is GONE! And the temps are in the 50's?!? When we met for their engagements it was in the 20's, but they didn't seem to mind. We even enjoyed a small dusting of snow during their session. They brought a sled and an adorable sign. Here are a few of my favorites, enjoy!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive