Sunday, September 8, 2013

{Matt and Melissa: Engaged!}: Fargo Wedding Photographer

This weekend I spent some quality time with Melissa and Matt for their engagement session at Concordia and Pelican Lake. They have known each other for quite a while as Matt was good friends with Melissa's brother, now, they have found that they are soul mates. I couldn't be more happy for them as they are completely in love and truly enjoy each others company. During their engagements, I only had to tell them to kiss once.... and that was right in the beginning. :) I truly think they enjoyed their time with me and it definitely shows in the photos. I am very excited for their wedding in November, so be sure to check back for their wedding photos!!

Here are a few of my favorites from this weekends engagement session, enjoy!





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive