Sunday, August 4, 2013

{Jordan Senior Photos}: Fargo Senior Photographer

Last weekend, I took my gorgeous step-daughters senior photos. We traveled around downtown Fargo and then went to Pelican Lake. I had a two wonderful assistants with me, aka- my husband, and my youngest step-daughter, Sydney.

So Jordan has been talking, for quite some time, about cutting her hair. She asked all of us and her most trusted friends what she should do.. should she wait to cut her hair before or after her senior photos. We all gave her the same advice, she's always had longer hair (except for when she was little), so to keep her hair longer for the senior photos-so she did. She decided this week, that she was going to cut her hair. When she arrived at the salon, she asked how much she would need for Locks of Love. She was told at least 10 inches, so being the kind-hearted, brave girl she is, she went for it! Now, I look at these photos and think, she doesn't the same at all... she now looks so much older. So, you may be seeing some updated senior photos soon. :) Here are a few of my favorites from our -prehaircut- senior session. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive