Thursday, September 27, 2012

{Evan and Trista} Married!: Fargo Wedding Photographer

I know I am uber late getting this lovely couple on my blog, and I sincerely apologize for it. Talk about a crazy couple of weeks...

Evan and Trista's wedding day was absolutely perfect! I felt like I knew so much about their day already, from their engagement session and talking with Trista over the past year. These two love birds met through a mutal friend, who at the time, lived in the cities. Now these two live in the cities and decided to have their wedding here in Fargo, where she is originally from.

Their ceremony was held at Calvary United Methodist Church and their reception was at the Holiday Inn. They both are family oriented and included them in most every part of the wedding. Here are a few of my favorites of their special day. Enjoy!



Trista is extremely close to her dad, so we did a father-daughter first look... He looked so happy and proud!











Trista's family is so, so SOOO talented.. her mother and father sang a during the ceremony, as well as these two lovely ladies. 
 They did a flower ceremony, where they had parents, brother/sisters, aunt/uncles, cousins and friends each put a flower into the memory vase.  Very touching.
















Congratulation, Evan and Trista!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive