Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{Nelson and Jodi} Engaged!: Bemidji Wedding Photographer

I met Nelson and Jodi from a referral from Kimberly at Prairie Petals in Fargo. I was having my studio grand opening and my fiancé had Kimberly design a floral bouquet for me. As they got talking, it came out that I am a photographer. Kimberly asked if she could get my information... and little did I know that it was because a wonderful friend of hers, was engaged and in need of a photographer. I met with Nelson and Jodi here in Fargo to talk about their wedding and it immediately clicked. They are, without a question, some of the most genuine and honest people on earth.

Nelson, born in Argentina, came to the US and teaches at the Concordia Language Villages in Bemidji, which is where they first met. The area is absolutely beautiful and is truly like a little village for German, Spanish, Chinese and French.

Jodi was at Concordia Villages for International Day, and her first look at Nelson was great, so she says. She took a double look (which she says she has NEVER done before) so right away, she knew he was something more...  

This first photo is of the courtyard in the German village, where she first laid eyes on Nelson. They then met again in the front yard of the German village.






This is the courtyard of the Spanish village where Nelson teaches. After their first look, Jodi met up with Nelson again when he was her dance instructor.





 This is one of my favs.... LOVE.  ...(p.s. see the little bouquet of dandelions in his hand?? yup, she picked them for him :)











I have come to know these two quite well.  We have spent a nice amount of time together and I can say that I have gained two wonderful friends! I am SO excited for these two and can't wait for their wedding at Rustic Oaks this September. I hope that you enjoyed these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive