Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Baby Lowyn

This little lady holds such special place in my heart, as does her Mom, Dad and Grandma. Lowyn's Grandma is such a dear friend of mine and I was so excited for her when she said she was becoming a Grandma. Little did we know, Lowyn's birth followed a similar path as my girls. I felt such a strong connection to her Momma, not knowing her personally.  Checking in and talking to Grandma brought allllllllllll of those deep, suppressed fears, unknown, mixed emotions to the surface and I felt I was reliving each day with her as her Momma sat in the hospital day, after day, keeping her little one safe and growing on the inside.  Lowyn came into this crazy, wonderful world a few weeks early. The NICU was on standby, and gave her the best care imaginable. Lowyn is doing great, just a couple more days in the NICU and she will be heading home making their family whole.















1 comment:

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive