Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Rusten's


These guys are friends of ours and came over to our new house to update their family photos. Two adorable little blonde boys, my girls didn't know what to think with two boys around. :)

The boys had fun climbing on the boulders and exploring. Then my husband kept them busy and happy with licorice and ice cream bars.... I think he forgot I was supposed to be taking their photos. :) but, it ended up being just perfect for the candid photos. Not to mention kept the kids busy while mom and dad had a minute to themselves for a couple photos. Here are my favorites, enjoy!




















On a mission with licorice in his mouth.... got stuffs to do! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive