Thursday, October 8, 2015

Krista & Andrew

Krista and Andrew are one of my wonderful wedding couples for 2016! For their engagement session we headed down to one of my favorite spots, only to find that the city dismantled it by putting in a new dike, I was super bummed.  Buuuuuut, I am so happy with the new spot we went to. IN LOVE with the sunlight, trees, grass.... in love with it all!

Krista was all too accepting of the hugs and kisses that Andrew was giving, and Andrew seemed to  really be enjoying attention, too :) I am so excited for what their wedding has in store. Krista has been hard at work being creative and coming up with all sorts of pretty good ideas. I won't give any away, but I will be sure to document her creativity on their wedding day.

Here are a couple of my favorites, enjoy!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive