Monday, July 1, 2013

{Mark and Abby: Married!}: Fargo Wedding Photographer

Last weekend I had the pleasure of joining Abby and Mark, here in Fargo, on their wedding day. We were all hoping for nice weather as the forecast showed less than pleasant weather... (I found out later we all brought umbrellas, just in case :D) I knew their wedding day would be so fun, just from spending a little time with them at their engagement session. I loved every minute of their wedding day and completely felt at home, like I was "part of the family". Abby and Mark's wedding party definitely kept them both at ease, I could tell that they have such a strong support system from their friends and family.

  I've posted a few.. ok alot.. of my favorites, enjoy!






The bridesmaids were HILARIOUS, and so gorgeous!







So stunning... 







We had a little photo bomb episode...!! :) 





I love everything about this photo... so glamorous.


















Abby's brother surprised Abby and Mark with a trolly to take them around town after the wedding... they were so excited!














1 comment:

  1. Great job Mindy. I love seeing your work and how much you have grown as a photographer. These kids are strangers but it brought a tear to my eye to see their photos. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive