Thursday, November 10, 2011

Alisha and Tony Family Session

I had SO much fun with Tony and Alisha and their puppy dogs. Tony and Alisha are THE MOST down-to-earth and genuine people. They have been foster parents to one of their dogs for 6 months and will continue until that perfect family comes along to take it home, I give them SO much credit for giving an animal a loving home with other playmates. I wouldn't be able to say goodbye.. and because of that i'd probably have 50 dogs running around LOL.  Thank you for bearing through the hurricane force winds with me and for a wonderful afternoon!! :) Enjoy! 
 

 She is the boss of the house.. but she's just so darn cute that I cant help but smile at her. 
 Big tongue sticking out.. then just a little peek in this one. :)










 Tony drives tuck all during the week and into the weekends, so he's only home for a short period of time.. seemed fitting that we took a photo with his pride and joy... and his "second home". 


2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! You got some really great ones! Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Renae! Mindy did such an awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive