Thursday, September 22, 2011

Julie and Nick Wedding

I had the pleasure of joining Katie Lewis for Julie and Nicks wedding in Fargo. They had an absolutely beautiful day and perfect weather for their wedding. Julie's dress was gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous... I LOVED the detail, and it had pockets! During the ceremony, Julie got emotional while saying her vows.. it was so touching, and I even teared up. Then, Nick took a kleenex and wiped her tears away. It was so sweet. Before the reception, we took some photos just up the street a little. Perfect light at this time of afternoon. A BIG thank you to Katie Lewis, Nick and Julie for letting me share in your day!! Enjoy!



it was a long wait for this DELICIOUS red velvet cake... but it was oh so worth it!
during the reception Nick and Julie played a "slideshow", however it wasn't a true "slideshow", they made a music video!! It was awesome! Not at all what I was expecting :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.. I love comments and love hearing from others!

Blog Archive